Sunday, March 1, 2009

Saturday, lazy saturday..

Had a really soft day today.. Except that when I had a shower this morning it all went a bit panic´ish coz I ran out of water... Stood with half rinsed hair!
But well when that was fixed, I went down town to meet with Cecily. We hit H&m and I went BANANAS( got my wages yesterday..) Bought the fake leather jacket I told you about a couple of week ago and many other tings!

And as we are done with are shopping spread and going to meet Emma and Cissi at Ambar we ran into a mini carnival in Rambla de Raval , Just brilliant!!
With a beer in my body(trying to forget all the money I spent on clothes) we headed to Rosa de Raval on C/ Angels 6.
Fast service and good food and lucky that we got there when we did coz in no time it filled up!













Dinner at Rosa de Raval





Once again Mojito...

No comments:

Post a Comment