Saturday, February 7, 2009

Lazy saturday in a sunny and very windy BCN!

So could I have had a better day? NO WAY!
Been to the gym, looong breakfast at home, later hairdressers to get my colour done. If anyone wants to know the best hairdresser in town Anthony Llobet ! Then to Plaza Ruiz y Taulet for tapas lunch at Bo.
After that went strolling down Passeo de Gracia to Santa Eulalia, that opened a new store next to the old one, since thay are going to maintenance the later mentioned one.




Well inside the store we found soooo many nice things, OMG I wanted it ALL! Ok mybe not all but here are some of the things that we just say "I DIE!" when we see.

Bailarinas miumiu


Bag Balenciaga


Cardigan Marc Jacobs

Shoes can´t remember the brand but "I DIE!" as Rachel Zoe would have said!


Friday´s Project, that totally changed, it used to be a "multimarca" and now it´s just selling their own brand!

No comments:

Post a Comment